Mixed berry smoothie bowl
Are you tired of eating the same breakfast every day? Then here I have a delicious and healthy recipe for you. It will keep you energetic and active for the whole day. A smoothie bowl of raspberries and blueberries is one of the most satisfying breakfast dishes with different fresh fruits. This is also going to be the best breakfast for your healthy diet routine. This bowl of fruits is going to be the best start to your day. It will give you the feel of silky and smooth ice cream.
We will use frozen and fresh fruits in it that is a perfect combination for a perfect smoothie. We will use honey instead of white sugar to make it healthier. We will use plain yogurt and almond milk to enhance its flavors and to adjust the consistency.
If you are looking to manage your weight or your diet, why not book a consultation in my weight management clinic here to get a helping hand? If you would like to find out more, you can simply contact me here and we can chat!
Prep time: 10 minutes
- Frozen raspberries – 1 cup
- Frozen blueberries – ½ cup
- Sliced banana – 1 medium
- Plain yogurt – ½ cup
- Almond milk – ½ cup (unsweetened)
- Honey – 1 tbsp.
- Ice – 3 tbsp. (crushed)
- Fresh blueberry – 7 to 10
- Fresh raspberries – 5 to 7
- Low-fat granola – 2 tbsp.
- Chia seeds – 1 tbsp.
- Few Mint leaves – for garnishing
- Add frozen raspberries, blueberries, raspberries, and banana in a blender.
- Now, add yogurt, milk, honey, and crushed ice in the blender.
- After that, blend all the fruits or ingredients.
- Blend it well until the thick and smooth mixture.
- Now, you can taste it and adjust the sweetness as per your choice.
- By adding some more milk, you can adjust the thickness or consistency of the smoothie.
- Now pour the smoothie into an open bowl.
- Add toppings like fresh raspberries, fresh blueberries, chia seed, and granola.
- Garnish it with few fresh mint leaves.
- Your yummiest and healthy smoothie bowl for breakfast is ready to eat.
- If you want to use fresh berries instead of frozen, you can increase the quantity of ice.
- In this recipe, we used honey to keep it healthier, but you can also use white sugar.
- You can also use flavored yogurt instead of plain. Soya yogurt is fine if you are lactose intolerant or plant based!
- You can also top your smoothie with some nuts.
- Calories – 360
- Carbohydrates – 63g
- Fat – 7g
- Protein – 23.9g
- Fiber – 11g
- Sugar – 27g
- Sodium – 191.5mg